By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
It’s Thursday night and you don’t know what to bring with you on that trip to Asia. I’m going to buy everything there anyways! Might as well bring an empty suitcase. While I am thinking that… there’s certain things that are essential and you might need.
(keep in mind, this is if you’re going to Seoul, Tokyo, and Taipei while staying at hostels)
- boarding pass/e-ticket
- excitement for your trip!
Superheroes of a trip:
- shampoo & conditioner (if you have dyed and damaged hair like me!)
- microfiber towel (because they’re thin to pack and absorb water well)
- tampons, pads, etc.
- hydrocortisone cream for sudden skin allergies and itches
- ALL THE MANDATORY MEDICATIONS YOU NEED
- vitamins (B6, B12, C, E, omega3 oil etc.)
- anti-diarrheal pills
- cold & flu meds
- throat lozenges
- lip balm
- eye drop
- face creams, serums, and essences…
- camera charger
- phone & charger
- the right adapter
- extra batteries for phone
- pen and journal
- socks (I would bring 4 to 5 for a month’s trip because you can just buy more cute ones in Asia)
- sandals/thongs/flip-flops for the dirty showers
- comfy walking shoes
- A LIGHT JACKET (I cannot stress this enough, the light breezes end up leaving you frozen later at night)
- hair ties
- dresses (easiest thing to wear and pack)
- leggings (always bring one or two incase it’s cold; easy to layer under)
- super comfortable pants like stretchy pants or jeansI shall update on my packing in a bit…! It’s 3:38am, getting up in 5 hours. zZz… I’m not done packing so maybe no catching up on zZz’s yet! Tomorrow will be a fresh new day!Safe travels to everyone,